What lunch would be complete without a special little something to liven it up and make your kids look forward to a homemade lunch?
Here, a list of our favorites:
- Snyder's of Hanover Organic Honey Whole Wheat Pretzel Sticks, 8-Ounce Bags (Pack of 12), or Roundy's.
- Newman's Own spelt or honey wheat pretzels
- Archer Farms fruit wraps (sometimes called fruit leathers); also available as twists Archer Farms Organic Strawberry real fruit strips 25 count
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, made with Whole Grain Cheddar, 30-ounce carton - no trans fats!
- Annie's Homegrown Whole Wheat Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers
- Nabisco Teddy Grahams - Nabisco Mini Snack Variety Pack - 36ct
- All Bran Crackers (Garlic or Original)
- Triscuits Thins Crisps Original
- Pirate's Booty Veggie
- Funky Monkey freezedried fruit - James loves Bananamon - bananas with cinnamon - Funky Monkey Snacks Variety Pack
- Trail mix - my own blend of dried fruits, cereals, and for Helena, peanuts or walnuts or Fischer or Emerald brand cocoa-dusted almonds
- Sargento reduced fat string cheese or cheese sticks
- Gerber Yogurt bites (freeze dried) - Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Mixed Berries, 1-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 8)
- Lundburg brown rice cakes as a sandwich with peanut butter on them - Lundberg Eco-Farmed Brown Rice Cake, Salt Free, 8.5-Ounce Units (Pack of 12)
- Barbara's Bakery Snackimals - Barbara's Bakery Snackimals Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 2.125-Ounce Bags (Pack of 18)
- Popcorn (air-popped at home) - Great Northern Popcorn Premium Quality 12.5 Pounds Bulk GNP Original Yellow Gourmet Popcorn
- Newtons Fruit Chewy Cookies, Fat Free
- LARABAR Fruit & Nut Food Bar, Cherry Pie (simply dried fruit and nuts)