You and your family, satisfied in life
We looked for domains that reflected what we wanted to project to readers. Happy, healthy, energized, etc. However, most domains that sound like they have to do with weight loss are taken, as are most domains that have anything to do with family. I started playing around with Shakespeare quotes or combination words. Lisa thought that Shakespeare was a little much, but she eventually liked Satisfamily because it projects an image of being satisfied, or having enough.
When I started populating the website, I realized that there was some alliteration happening: lots of Rs. Of course, I had to try hard to make some work, but they R pretty much what we R concerned with in trying to be content in our lives. Seven Rs might be more of a holy number or something, but eight is enough.
Welcome to the SatisFamily website! We are Brian and Lisa, and our goal is to create a site that informs and entertains. We're kind of like one of those husband and wife psychology teams who tell you what's wrong with your life, except we use ourselves as the example, good or bad.
Brian uses humor to deal with many of the everyday challenges in life. Lisa likes to search for answers. We often annoy one another, but together we try to make the best decisions for our family. These may NOT be the right decisions for your family, but our experiences and research on subjects can be one tool you use.
Since we're writing from a personal perspective, some of the content is local. We live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. However, much of what we discover about trying to have a satisfying experience while raising a family and being in a marriage can be applied to people everywhere.
Top 30 All Time
- Age at Which Children Can Use a Treadmill
- NOT Buying College T-shirts for School
- If You Want to Teach in Wisconsin, Then You Need These 12 Questions Answered
- The Lord's Prayer
- Beating the System: Progressive Snapshot
- $15 Propane Exchange
- Largest LCMS Churches, Kinda
- Killer Marketing Part 1
- Hosting a German Intern for MGIS
- Finding Your Stunt Double
- Entertaining (and selling) Myself on Craigslist
- Bark: The Freelance Website I Didn't Sign Up For
- A Guide to The Menards Experience
- Utilities Cost In Milwaukee
- Rainy Day Auction Package Idea
- John Marshall High School Class of 1994 - Milwaukee, WI
- Washington Highlands
- Anik Singal Wants My Money to Teach me to Take Your Money
- Will a Spacesuit Float in Water?
- Norman James Terry
- Pure Global Shows the Pure Failure of Our Consumer Protections
- DIY Binding Two Rugs Together
- MGIS: The Best School Choice in Milwaukee
- How Safe is The Kansas City Area?
- Roasting Two Hams
- To Cut or to Keep - Savings for Cable or Satellite
- Homes For Rent Near Medical College of Wisconsin
- Five Steps to Building Effective Websites for Church or School
- The LCMS Lutheran Call Process
- Bringin Swatch Watch Back; Yeah!